Manage SQL Queries
To manage queries for the current data source, use buttons from the Query group in the Data Source ribbon tab.
You can perform the following actions.
- Add Query - Adds a new query to the data source. Clicking this button invokes the Query Editor dialog that allows you to create a new query by invoking the Query Builder or to select the existing stored procedure.
- Edit - Modifies the selected query/stored procedure using the Query Editor.
- Rename - Renames the selected query.
- Filter - Filters the selected query. To learn more, see the Filter Queries topic.
- Delete - Removes the selected query.