Add Dashboard Items
To create a dashboard item, click the corresponding button in the Toolbox or drag an item from the Toolbox into the dashboard surface.
This creates an empty dashboard item, which you can now configure.
To completely design a dashboard item, perform the following steps.
- Bind the dashboard item to data.
- Set specific dashboard item settings based on its type. To learn more, see Dashboard Item Settings.
- Perform the required data shaping operations (such as grouping, sorting, filtering, etc.).
- Use the interactivity features to enable interaction between various dashboard items.
- Adjust the dashboard item's position and size (a layout) and specify the dashboard item caption settings.
To remove the dashboard item from the dashboard surface, use the Delete button in the dashboard item menu.