Insert a Picture
You can insert graphics in the document, and convert it to inline or floating.
The Rich Text Editor supports the following graphic types:
- Bitmap (*.bmp, *.dib)
- JPEG File Interchange Format (*.jpg, *.jpeg)
- Portable Network Graphics (*.png)
- Graphics Interchange Format (*.gif)
- Tagged Image Format (*.tif, *.tiff)
- Microsoft Enhanced Metafile (*.emf)
- Windows Metafile (*.wmf)
To insert a picture into your document, position the caret to the desired location and on the Insert tab, in the Illustrations group, click the Picture button.
The Open dialog appears, allowing you to locate a file with graphics.
The inserted picture has an In Line with Text wrapping style which you can change later.