Invoke Toolbar and Menu Commands
To invoke a specific bar or menu command, do one of the following:
- Click the command with the mouse
- Focus the command and then press ENTER.
- If a command is visible and it contains an underscored letter in its name, then:
- if the bar or menu that contains this command is focused, then press this underscored letter.
- if the bar or menu that contains this command is not focused, hold the ALT key down and then press this underscored letter.
Press the shortcut assigned to the command.
If a command is displayed within a menu, its shortcut is displayed next to the command's name (if assigned).
Shortcuts for toolbar buttons are typically displayed in hints.